Our Mission and Core Values
Studio exists to glorify God by providing outstanding training and mentoring in effective church planting among Muslims.
- Passion for God. The Great Commandment to love God and neighbor motivates our efforts to help fulfill the Great Commission. We live our lives fully surrendered to God so that all nations may know that He alone is Lord.
- Unreached People Groups. Studio seeks to instill interns with both faith and passion to reach those with the least opportunity to hear and understand the Gospel.
- Church-Planting Movements. We long to see new followers of Christ in fellowship with other believers, forming churches that grow and multiply until all peoples have heard the Gospel.
- Ethos of Grace. Understanding that each person bears the image of God, we cultivate an atmosphere of mutual acceptance and respect while encouraging one another to grow into his or her full potential in Christ Jesus.
- The Local Church. The local church is at the heart of God’s redeeming plan for the world. At Studio, we take seriously our role as servants to the church. Studio partners with local churches, participating in their outreach opportunities and helping their congregations engage with long-term missions. All Studio interns are required to attend a local church throughout their internship.
- Community. Studio provides interns with a strong, supportive community that allows them to experience team life, grow in character, and develop skills that allow them to serve effectively on ministry teams.
- Innovation and Flexibility. Effective church planting and disciple making requires an openness to the Holy Spirit, who moves in unique ways in different locations in different seasons. A ministry strategy that works in one place may not work in another. Accordingly, Studio’s movement training instills innovation and dependence on God.
- Servant Leadership. At Studio, servant leadership is nurtured and modeled to interns. We apply an interactive approach to communal decision making that is based on mutual trust and respect.