Relevant Field Prep Curriculum
- Moves beyond theory and focuses on the practical tools and skills needed to minister effectively overseas.
- Learning extends daily into a Muslim community for opportunities to immediately apply new skills.
- Incorporates the latest field research on fruitful practices for ministry among Muslims.
- We address practical life preparation, including physical health on the field, cultural adaptation, and managing stateside support.
- Those who have gone ahead in ministry among Muslims offer valuable coaching to interns.
- Experienced field workers coach interns as they encounter cultural differences and consider the challenges of field life.
- Our training builds competence, character, and communion with Christ.
- Daily devotions, corporate prayer, and worship help foster a deeper passion for Christ.
- Practicing obedience to the Word provides opportunities to gain experience, develop maturity, and grow spiritually.
- Over 250 years of combined experience engaging Muslims with the Gospel and making disciples.
- Have helped prepare hundreds of workers to share Christ with Muslims overseas.
- Each has served in leadership for churches in the U.S.
- As a team of fellow like-minded men and women, we live, learn, pray, and minister in community.
- We’ll discover how to serve each other well in order to glorify Jesus in our relationships and ministry.
- Working toward common ministry goals offers a taste of real team life on the field.
Is Studio for Me?
Studio is for those who want to:
- Go where there is no church and where no (or few) messengers of the Gospel have ever gone.
- Learn from experienced field workers who have spent years serving in the Muslim world.
- Study the tools and practices of effective ministry and apply learning immediately in a local Muslim community.